Not only is Sperry Associates FCU a great place to do your banking, it’s a great place to work!
At Sperry, we strive to create a friendly and rewarding work environment for our employees. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, as well as the chance to get hands-on experience and professional growth at a growing financial institution! Want to learn more? Email Careers@SperryFCU.org!
Pictured: SAFCU staff show their Sperry pride in the branch.
Pictured: Sperry staff regularly volunteer their time to help a variety of great causes in the community!
Sperry believes in professional development, and proudly offers a variety of career paths that showcase the talents of our employees, from entry-level to executive management. When you work at here, you benefit from:
- Medical Plans with Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid Time-Off Benefits (Vacation, Personal Time, Sick, Holiday)
- Profit-Sharing (401k) Plan with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (For Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
To learn more about career opportunities at SAFCU, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
You can also meet our friendly HR representatives at the following upcoming events!
Wednesday, March 13 (A Doubleheader!):
Hofstra University Spring Career and Internship Fair (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Hofstra University.
Best Hire Career Fair (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Holiday Inn in Westbury.
Thursday, April 18:
Choice Career Fair (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Melville Marriott
Wednesday, May 2:
Farmingdale State College Spring Job Fair (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) at Farmingdale College.
Sperry Associates Federal Credit Union is committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.