Not only is Sperry Associates FCU a great place to do your banking, it’s a great place to work!
At Sperry, we strive to create a friendly and rewarding work environment for our employees. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, as well as the chance to get hands-on experience and professional growth at a growing financial institution! Want to learn more? Email Careers@SperryFCU.org!
We currently do not have any available positions, but check back soon!
Pictured: Sperry staff celebrate Member Appreciation Day, a free outdoor festival event that celebrates the community the credit union serves.
Pictured: Sperry staff show their Sperry pride in the branch.
Pictured: Sperry staff regularly volunteer their time to help a variety of great causes in the community!
Sperry believes in professional development, and proudly offers a variety of career paths that showcase the talents of our employees, from entry-level to executive management. When you work at here, you benefit from:
- Medical Plans with Pharmacy Coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Paid Time-Off Benefits (Vacation, Personal Time, Sick, Holiday)
- Profit-Sharing (401k) Plan with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (For Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
To learn more about career opportunities at SAFCU, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Sperry Associates Federal Credit Union is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.